Subject: Aviation industry's recommendations for a phased roll-out of the Entry/Exit System
From: "Sebastian Loerke" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sebastian Loerke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2024 17:36:47 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Commissioner Brunner, dear Home Affairs Ministers of the Schengen 
space, dear Transport Ministers,

On behalf of the trade associations representing the global aviation sector, 
we are hereby sharing with you our recommendations for a successful phased 
implementation of the Entry/Exit System (EES).

The aviation industry strongly supports the Schengen Council’s announcement 
of 10 October 2024 that the Entry/Exit System (EES) will be implemented in a 
phased manner. Through the attached suggestions, our industry wishes to 
share its view on how to ensure the successful phased implementation of the 
EES.

We remain at your disposal should you wish to further discuss the attached 
recommendations.

Best regards,

Sebastian Loerke

SEBASTIAN LOERKE

Policy Manager

Tel: +32 490 42 47 95

[email-masked]

································································

AIRLINES FOR EUROPE

Rond-Point Schuman 6, B-1040 Brussels

EU Transparency Register: 807912421050-91

www.a4e.eu <http://www.a4e.eu/>

  <https://flyingforourfuture.eu/>

The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential. This 
message is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein. If you 
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by 
return e-mail, delete this message and destroy any copies. Any dissemination 
or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is 
unauthorized and may be illegal.